Alexis Seniff graduated from John Marshall Law School with a goal to provide meaningful and quality legal service in all areas of family and matrimonial law. She joined the Law Offices of Tiffany M. Hughes in 2017. Her experience in domestic violence, allocation of parental responsibilities (formally known as custody) determination, and child support has allowed Alexis to provide her clients with quality legal representation.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexis worked as a 711 student at the John Marshall Domestic Violence Clinic and then as an Associate Attorney for a Chicago based Family Law Firm.
You can contact Alexis via email at AlexisSeniff@Thugheslaw.com.
- Purdue University
- Bachelor of Arts in Law & Society, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Minor in Forensics, Minor in Anthropology
- The John Marshall Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- American Bar Association