What happens to my pension after a divorce?

A big concern for many is what happens to a pension that you may have when your divorce is finalized. It is well established in Illinois that pension plans of various kinds, whether matured, vested or non-vested, contributory or noncontributory, may be treated as marital property. The classification and reimbursement principles in 750 ILCS 5/503(a)...
Read More

How do I Modify Child Support?

Child support is ALWAYS modifiable – even if you have an agreement that says otherwise. If you’re considering modifying your child support payments, call our office to work with the attorneys who have the experience, expertise, and resources to protect your rights. Modification of Support (Increase): A custodial parent may seek an increase in child...
Read More