The founding partner of The Law Office of Tiffany M. Hughes, Tiffany Hughes is recognized as an experienced and passionate advocate on behalf of her client’s in the area of Family law. As such, Tiffany concentrates primarily in family and matrimonial law, whereby she represents individuals in all aspects of family and matrimonial law proceedings, including litigation, mediation, allocation of parental responsibility (formerly known as custody), parentage, divorce and other child-related matters. With representing a wide range of client’s in family law, Tiffany handles matters from beginning to end, including litigation when needed and settlement when available. Court room ready and effective, Tiffany keeps her client’s goals as her primary concern.
Tiffany has successfully litigated matters in high estate divorce cases, trials under the Illinois Domestic Violence Act, trials regarding allocation of parental responsibility (formerly known as custody), visitation, child support, maintenance, complex tax issues, post decree matters and more. Tiffany’s passion is protecting children and ensuring that her clients achieve the desired results.
Tiffany has received such awards as the following:
- 2016 Rising Star by Super Lawyers for being the top 2.5% of all Attorneys in Illinois in the area of Family Law
- 10 Best Attorneys in Illinois for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 40 Family Attorneys under 40 years of age in Illinois for 2016
You can contact Tiffany at TiffanyHughes@Thugheslaw.com
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- Board Member- Illinois Association of Independent Attorneys